State of Credit Modeling Report with Cornerstone Advisors
Amidst the ongoing pandemic and increased likelihood of continued uncertainty due to other crises, lending institutions are still figuring out how to evaluate and monitor credit risk with limited visibility and access to reliable data. What’s the best approach? How fast can you update and deploy models to keep up with market volatility?
Join Michael Rempel, Advisor at Cornerstone as he shares insights and first-ever industry benchmarks from lending executives to help you re-think processes and technology investments for smarter lending operations that can adapt to changing marketing conditions.Here is what you’ll learn:
- Approaches to credit modeling and automation
- Model build and deploy cycle times
- Attitudes on model performance and the use of alternative data
- The impact of COVID-19 on models
- Use of AI and machine learning in underwriting
- PLUS: Conclusions and recommendations from the experts at Cornerstone.